Modern Pouring Wall Art
Modern art is very strange and incomprehensible for a usual visitor of an art gallery. Every person sees something different, that is close to his or her own thoughts. In this tutorial we`re going to make our modern picture using acrylic paint. Please, don`t try to put in your piece of art any difficult idea, just enjoy the process and let`s get started!
Things you need:
- Acrylic Paints – I love this Big Variety Pack
- Art Canvas or 1/4″ Plywood
- Some Cups and Craft Sticks for Mixing
- Drop Cloth
- Water and/or Floetrol
- Blow Dryer – This might get paint on it. So, use a cheap one.
- Matte Mod Podge & Foam Brush